Monday, November 01, 2004 ; anthem of love
I went for badminton today. can i say it wasn't very good? firstly, only four people came. yes four. pathetically pathetic. me, vic, ying xin and wai yi. there are 20 sec ones in badminton, and only 4 came. thus, we had to work harder.
halfway through, i told the coach i wasn't feeling very well, and then he let me rest for a lil while.
I probably wasn't concentrating today. I missed 3quarts of the shuttle corks that the coach threw at me. what a terrible performance. but after all, i dun have the stamina. we didn't train for a long time. and for track, we didn't train since mid july. which is a long long long time. I really don't know how I'm gonna cope tomorrow, for track training. Anyway after that, we played doubles. We tied. 'cos we only played two games. and me and wai yi paired up, while Ying Xin and Victoria paired up.
Well, it was the coach who assigned actually. Cos Wai Yi is a good player, and I am a super lousy one. so it's a good combination i suppose. and Ying Xin and Victoria are both ok players.
Going to play neopets. Childish yes, but i have totally nothing to do. Well, except studying, which is a no way.
2:47 pm