Friday, November 05, 2004 ; anthem of love
life is rather boring these days. i really wanna learn html. but i just don't know go where to learn it -.-
I am going for badminton afterwards. Hopefully more people will come.
Wow. i think last night the performance by olinda was vgood. Sylvester wasn't that good yesterday. I still think he looks better with brown hair. =D
I still haven't done my holiday homework. almost a week has passed. the track camp is getting nearer and nearer. urgh. I don't really look forward. I guess there'll probably be a treasure hunt and then we'll have to run up and down the school's stairs. Last time we had a treasure hunt. It was horrible lor. I was so breathless and tired. and hey the rest of my teammates were just running on. esp gretl. perhaps she has efficient lungs.
haha
9:50 am