Sunday, November 28, 2004

Teenzeal was fun yesterday. I think I didn't attend teenzeal since like.. July. But then yesterday got camp briefing. So at the same time just attend teenzeal lor.

i went there a little late, cause the bus broke down. Right in the MIDDLE OF THE ECP. The bus was quite packed. Everyone waited about like 15 minutes for the next bus to come. The next bus wasn't that crowded. I almost couldn't go up lor. Half the ppl had to wait for the next bus.

We sang this song, which was reallii nice. The chorus went like this:

Fall afresh on me
Move within my heart
Let your tenderness surround me

Pour your love on me
Like rain upon my face
Till everything I am
Is lost in your embrace

Fall afresh on me

During the preaching. I wasn't really listening. I was like colouring some words.

After service, we went to the fourth floor overflow room. Actually the briefing was very short lor. Its just the time we spend queueing for the camp jackets and the time exchaning sizes with people.

So we queued guys two rows, girls two rows for the jacket. Delight got a XS even though she asked for S.

Then we headed into the overflow room. Waited until everyone was ready.

Then teacher Zu Ming was like: " Guys, who got M want L, or L want XL. Girls, who got L want M".
Something like that anyway. Probably because at the last part, there were no more S for girls.

Charis, Me and Abi exchanged our S and XS for M. Then when the person passed down the Ms, Charis and Abigail took the top and bottom ones, and i was left with the middle. Nothing bad about that, except that it hadn't any plastic. Which meant to say that someone opened and wore it before they exchanged it.

Surprisingly, D'lite didn't exchange hers.

After all this was done, the camp briefing finally started. By that time, it was like 6.40. Service ended at 6pm kaes!

I seriously thing, that the rules are same for every year lor. The packing list.. Everything the same. EVEN THE VENUE WAS SAME AS LAST YEAR LOR!!

I think I'll be meeting Delight at the Eunos MRT. Since we live so near each other.

After that, I went Tower records with her. To buy the Natasha Beddingfield CD to occupy myself on the bus. Hey the bus trip is 4 hours, altogether 8 hours okays. I still want to buy the Jay Chou one. Just that there didn't have.

ME & DELIGHT ARE IN THE SAME CAMPGROUP/CAREGROUP. I'm so happy okays. Cause I'm not exactly sociable.

Thankew Jesus! God answered my prayer! I mean, it I were in my last year camp group/caregroup, then there'll be no one I exactly know, cause this year Val not going, Michele also(but she wasn't in my cg anyway).

Actually now that God has conquered that fear for me, it dosen't seem so big anymore.

Wow. I just realise that i actually take so long to type an entry. 2 hours. My typing is just so slow. No one to chase me to get out of the com, cause my mum's in church. I went yesterday already! So I don't feel like going today. I also don't feel like going for lunch leh. My mum ask her SMS her if I meeting her for lunch.


; anthem of love
9:51 am

Profile
char
18
(:


Links
cjc
♥Anne ♥Chiaps ♥Damian ♥Justin ♥Nicola
odac
♥Angel ♥Jianli ♥Judith ♥Marcus ♥Maurice ♥Sarah
previous schs
♥Charmaine Tay ♥Faith ♥Xiao You
church
♥Alene ♥Denise ♥Elaine ♥Germaine ♥Gina ♥Glenys ♥Issac ♥Jake ♥JC South ♥Junxian ♥Katie ♥Kezia ♥Marika ♥Nigell ♥Nisa ♥Shavonne ♥Valencia



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com