Tuesday, November 09, 2004

urgh- today was horrible!! when i went for track, it turned out that i was the only sec one there. hey wad about stephanie, victoria, christine, siew shuen, ceceilia, chitra??? sheesh. halfway, i told coach i wasn't feeling well. He juz gave me that kinda look. So embarrassing. in the end, I rested.

After a while, jie ying came. She got pain in her foot, cause she was bitten by ants some time ago. When the others finished the drills, coach asked the sprinters to run 5 rounds, the distance 8 rounds, which means 3.2km then he asked me and Jie Ying to run 3 or 4 rounds. then after that he said 4 rounds. sheesh. After we ran 3, we buay tahan. den stop lor.

I really feel like quitting track next year lehs. I heard Mrs Sim say that next year we will focus more on endurance. which means, that we have to run more 200m and 300m. I hate that.

Anyways, after that, Coach gave us a "motivational talk" haha. like tell us don't quit halfway blah blah.

gtg. very hungry ((:




; anthem of love
11:16 am

Profile
char
18
(:


Links
cjc
♥Anne ♥Chiaps ♥Damian ♥Justin ♥Nicola
odac
♥Angel ♥Jianli ♥Judith ♥Marcus ♥Maurice ♥Sarah
previous schs
♥Charmaine Tay ♥Faith ♥Xiao You
church
♥Alene ♥Denise ♥Elaine ♥Germaine ♥Gina ♥Glenys ♥Issac ♥Jake ♥JC South ♥Junxian ♥Katie ♥Kezia ♥Marika ♥Nigell ♥Nisa ♥Shavonne ♥Valencia



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com