Sunday, November 14, 2004

went to swee min's church for a change today.. haha. saw jaslyn there. oh how great is that - track camp is on tuesday and i think siew shuen's angry with me, I mean it's like, there's definitely gonna be games in the camp, which means that we'll be split into grps. And, if I end up in the same group in whatever game, or games, then, well..Anyway, because I'm suppose to go with Siew Shuen's caregroup, not Swee Min's. But then, Regina decided to change. And then, last night, Regina told me her parents don't allow. Sheesh. But anyway, it's all over..

Oh that reminds me, I had better call Regina concerning her lending me her sleeping bag. Well, she still hasn't sms me, so I had better call.

And, that leads me to think of : track camp!! oooh. I seriously don't think that I'll have an enjoyable time there. I mean it's like, first, Siew Shuen's angry. I mean, today, when I walked past her, she just looked away. Oh well. Secondly, I heard Mrs Sim mention that we'll be doing a long run with the outdoor activity club members. A LONG RUN!! which means that it'll probably be at the East Coast. I haven't done one for ages. Then, late in the afternoon, we'll have training. Training during a camp?? hey!
Not to mention that at night, Phua Chu Kang and Living with Lydia are starting new series.

And where are we going to bath in? Victoria says we're gonna use a hose to bath. HOSE! -.- Anyway, wish me luck :D






; anthem of love
10:19 pm

Profile
char
18
(:


Links
cjc
♥Anne ♥Chiaps ♥Damian ♥Justin ♥Nicola
odac
♥Angel ♥Jianli ♥Judith ♥Marcus ♥Maurice ♥Sarah
previous schs
♥Charmaine Tay ♥Faith ♥Xiao You
church
♥Alene ♥Denise ♥Elaine ♥Germaine ♥Gina ♥Glenys ♥Issac ♥Jake ♥JC South ♥Junxian ♥Katie ♥Kezia ♥Marika ♥Nigell ♥Nisa ♥Shavonne ♥Valencia



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com