Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Church camp was last week. yay. it rox!



This is our group foto. Taken before we went back to Singapore. Taken in the ballroom. Well, not everyone was present. The 3 Joshuas- Joshua Tan, 2 Joshua wongs weren't there. We call one of them the upsized Joshua. haha. And with Teacher Zuming, our camp commandent wearing the pink shirt. x))


It was in Malaysia-port dickson! =p

I like our group-G.I. which means, God Intoxicated
G.I. has got more girls.
The games were fun.

And the jokes before the services started.

And yes, the services are nice.
God's awesome presence just swept the place.It's a nice feeling to be in his presence.

Oh, and Emilyn broke the porcelain frog while we were playing this coil game on the first day.
Cause we were in the field(between the beach and the pools), and then we had to form one human chain and coil ourselves up around a tree.
Then when it starts, we've gotta uncoil ourselves and go to the tree opposite and coil ourselves again.

Then some trees got this porcelain frogs beside them. Inside the frog's mouth are lights. So at night if got function will be very nice.

So haix. we unlucky lor. When we started, then there was a frog next to the tree that we starting. So I dunno wad happen also, but when we started, we uncoiled ourselves first, den we got ready to run.

So then the first person jog, then got impact wad. So I was in the middle lah. Then Emilyn was behind me. I was practically pulling Felina's shirt! -.-

Come to me that time, we were running quite fast. Then my shoe hit the frog. But thanks to badminton, my reaction time improve x))

So I jumped over it. But Emilyn wasn't so lucky. She crashed her foot into it. Thus, being porcelain, it broke.

My group surcked at the game. The first time, we were one of the last. But then first time like trial only.

The 2nd time, the real thing. We were the last ones okay.

Then the everyone was like :" G.I. G.I. G.I"
I a little bit pai seh. but i also wanted to laugh. Dunno why also. haha.

Before service right, before praise and worship, then Teacher Zu Ming and Teacher Issac will make jokes, play games, or make ppl come up and do something.

Then that time, I think is the first day, night service. Then Teacher ZuMing ask I tink is Cliff, ask him why girls cannot go to guys room, vice versa, without supervision from a camp committee member.

Then Cliff said something like go to thailand you will find out. He had difficulty explaining. Who wouldn't. Haha.But no, he didn't say anything explicitly.

Oh. I'm joining my group tomorrow at marine cove. But not everyone can go. I hope I'm not gonna say grace for the food. I was suppose to say the last time. But I didn't want, so i'm suppose to say the next time we meet. Cause I was the youngest the last time we met. Urghs. But now if Georgina and Marcus are going, i may not have to say. =)

Teenzeal has changed name. It's not teenzeal town anymore, but D.A.R.E
I think teenzeal sounds loads better. But I guess I'll have to get use to it.
D.A.R.E stands for Dead and Resurrected Eagles.
On the last day, morning service, Deacon Daniel preached the significance of the eagle.




; anthem of love
2:18 pm

Profile
char
18
(:


Links
cjc
♥Anne ♥Chiaps ♥Damian ♥Justin ♥Nicola
odac
♥Angel ♥Jianli ♥Judith ♥Marcus ♥Maurice ♥Sarah
previous schs
♥Charmaine Tay ♥Faith ♥Xiao You
church
♥Alene ♥Denise ♥Elaine ♥Germaine ♥Gina ♥Glenys ♥Issac ♥Jake ♥JC South ♥Junxian ♥Katie ♥Kezia ♥Marika ♥Nigell ♥Nisa ♥Shavonne ♥Valencia



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com