Friday, December 10, 2004 ; anthem of love
Went rollerblading with church peeps yesterday. We went from Macs, all the way to bedok jetty and back. 8km =p
And I skipped track.
I met Alene at 12pm. before going to macs.
We rented the skates from 1.40-6pm. It was quite cheap. 7 bucks only
So many groups were there. our group, G.I, FCC, Saints, and a few more groups. I saw tch elizabeth at bedok jetty.
Emerlyn also joined us there. And she was with this guy, her best friend. Who's a gay! And this guy brought a violin.
From Bedok Jetty back, this guy, Joshua Wong was trying to teach Yong Jie, me & Alene how to turn around.
Not one big circle. Just turn 180 degrees. He also taught us 360 deg. But none of us could catch it.
Alene learnt fast. Me and Yong Jie, just could not catch it.
When we were halfway, he said "afterwards I teach u okay. I need to go back already".
He said that twice. Then when we were about to reach, then Dora's brother, Ryan, was like.. the whole of FCC is waiting for your skates. Then he passed the skates to ryan
When we went to the beginer's corner, I finally learnt. Whether Yong Jie learn anot, I dunchno.
But not after falling THREE times. Even though I got knee guards, the top part of my right knee hurt. That was during the 2nd time. I fell.
So altogether I fell SIX TIMES. 3 at the beginer's corner, while learning the turn, and 3 on the normal path.
Once, was because of Joshua lah!! He was talking to me. Then I was like.. shut up! shut up! Then I fell. urgh.
He was saying:"Charmaine, just now when u bent down I thought you wanted to..."
Afterwards, I found, out, he thought I wanted to jump over the bump.
2nd time was because of YONG JIE! Cause on the way frm Bedok Jetty got slope. Then I don't really know how to stop the blades. He couldn't stop Alene, cause he knew Alene was a pro. Then he was like.. Charmaine. wait. But I couldn't stop. I went down. Then I saw Alene turning around. Then I tried to. BUT I CRASHED INTO THE GRASS. Nothing bad. But eww. the soil.
When at Bedok Jetty, Felina was trying to teach me how to cycle. She, Marcus, Yong Jie and sumone else were holding the bike. Alene was videotaping. Then Marcus said:" the ratio is 4 is to one." So bad!!
Since I lived near East Coast, i walked home. Came back at 7.30pm. Missed half of my tv show.
From the underpass to the flats, quite dark. But the underpass very bright.
Actually I could have gotten home earlier. But then I wanted to stay a little longer.
6:06 pm