Saturday, April 30, 2005 ; anthem of love
yesterday's bible study was fun and embarrassing.
I finally came to bible study early! While I was walking towards church, in suntec, I asked God touch me with His love again. I love that feeling.
In church yesterday, we sang two songs about His love for us. I felt really loved yesterday. Praise Him!
After church. Wahahaha thats when all the fun starts coming in.
Alene and I went Carrefour as usual. We bought Ruffles. So carrefour had this offer, that if you buy two of doritoes, lays or ruffles, you can get a free pizza. One for $2.95. We actually didn't want the free pizza, cause we thought it was carrefour's pizza. those mini ones, which are not that fantastic.
At the cashier, the lady asked us whether we wanted to pay together. At first, I told her we didn't want, but then, I told her, never mind, pay together lah. Then after we paid, she told us to go downstairs to Pizza Hut and get the pizza. We were like, huh? I thought it was free pizza. The lady said, something like pour the chips into a bag or something. I didn't catch that part, cause I was shocked that it was Pizza Hut. Until afterwards Alene told me that part.
We went down. We were at Pizza Hut, and then a waitress told us we must eat finish and cut out the label. So we went out. That was the time Alene told me what the cashier person suggested.
Suntec was building something in the middle between Carrefour and Yu Jia Jiang Restaurant, so we went opposite the restaurant, and opened the chips and poured inside the Carrefour plastic bag. Thank God I asked for an extra plastic bag.
As I was pouring, I saw Coach Luke! He was with his girlfriend. Their arms were round each others' shoulders and walking. So weird. Usually people hold hands. Alene brought scissors. Yay. So she cut the label thing and she went to Pizza Hut. It was so embarrassing okay. As in like we sat down on the floor, and then we poured. And Alene went to Pizza Hut, leaving me to endure the embarrassment alone :D
Coach Luke walked pass me again, this time he had this camera slung over his shoulders. They were still arms around each others' shoulders. Then Alene came back. This time her schoolmate walked past us. Then she was like:" Lord, give me the favour". =D So the pizza needed ten minutes to cook.
We sat and ate the chips. Then when we thought it was 10 minutes already, Alene went. Then she came back. cause the chef said it was seven mins. And the chef wasn't in a good mood. Understandable, cause the pizza was free.
My digi cam couldn't work! There was no more batt!
We waited for a few more mins then she went in. I went to throw the ruffles bags.
We went to the food court to eat! -.- The shops were closed, but the cleaners were still around. There were still some ppl there. Alene didn't want the cheese, so I put and we put chilli. It was about 10 plus already.
Then we walked to Citilink Mall, took the train home. I reached home about 11.30pm.
That was an interesting meal :D Mwahahaha. This is gonna be the last time that I can sit in bible study with Alene. Cause she will be singing with the choir people. Cause there's a probation for four weeks after you get into the audition. Sad. I think I'll just sit in bible study by myself next time.
God's grace was really upon us. I mean, though it was a small matter, things really went well.
Like I didn't have to want the pizza, I didn't have to ask for extra plastic bag, cause it didn't matter at that time whether I had an extra bag. And, Alene did not have to bring scissors. I mean, who actually brings scissors in their school bags.
5:34 pm