so its the june holidays.
there's no cg this month, only dare services.
Nicholas can't wait for dare adventure camp, but i can. I need to go shopping with my church pals.
My brother's away at the BenGen camp, which means Benjamin Generation camp. I love his BenGen notebook a lot a lot a lot. He just went today, and he's coming back on friday.
Benjamin reminds me of this guy in my caregroup. Same name.
I still can't believe that Olivia is going to be in our cg. The one that laughs like a hyenna in dare service.
But now we've got one caucasian boy. Everytime deacon dan goes amen, he'll say amen. or rather, shout amen. Same thing with 'Hallelujah'.
At first, we'd laugh, but after awhile, its like erhhhhhhh.
I don't want to sit in front in dare service anymore. I didn't sit in the first row last saturday, the second row.
Can't stand up to go toilet.
Usually, its like every service sure go wan. My friends and I would be the only people doing so, I just realised that last Sat. The rest of the people would be listening. paiseh pai seh.
So many movies I wanna watch, but, can't find people who have the time to watch with me.