Tuesday, March 28, 2006

bleah. i'm not condemned. Condemnation, the root of all evil.

this year is truely a year of acceleration.

Stuff that i see in people's life, but i want it to happen in my life, i'm trying to give up hope. I hate false hope. The hope that something will happen, but it never will.

I'm trying to let go of my past. Whenever I remeber the times i had. The good ones, I think of all the people who made me who I am today. Sometimes I just wish I were in my past again...

hmmm.. i wanted to blog a lot of stuff, but i somehow forgot all.

'Your glory fills the heavens, beyond the farthest star. How excellent your name in all the earth...'


; anthem of love
5:12 pm

Profile
char
18
(:


Links
cjc
♥Anne ♥Chiaps ♥Damian ♥Justin ♥Nicola
odac
♥Angel ♥Jianli ♥Judith ♥Marcus ♥Maurice ♥Sarah
previous schs
♥Charmaine Tay ♥Faith ♥Xiao You
church
♥Alene ♥Denise ♥Elaine ♥Germaine ♥Gina ♥Glenys ♥Issac ♥Jake ♥JC South ♥Junxian ♥Katie ♥Kezia ♥Marika ♥Nigell ♥Nisa ♥Shavonne ♥Valencia



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com