Sunday, April 16, 2006

i just felt like blogging (:

i've been eating a lot. gosh. and yar.. i put on weight. mans.. not like i'm gonna starve myself to lose that amount i put on, but just trust him (:

Daddy chooses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. Indeed, at times i wonder to myself, how come I'm chosen to be an MM, how can me, of all people be a leader in dare? I look at certain people, and i sense leadership in them. I sense greatness in their lives. I feel inferior sometimes.

Today what pastor preached is good. I caught the gist of it. I was kinda tired, though. He mostly explained Psalm 23. But mainly, he wants us to see Jesus as the shepard, and we as sheep.

after service, went with gina to marina square, and finally, i found a U2 that had that top!

okay, thats about it. its 9.30pm now and i'm tired. maybe its because i have been sleeping really late each night like 12 plus. next dare is like 3 weeks away! and adcamp is coming. but before that is the trip to kuantan.

BLESSED BIRTHDAY ALENE!


; anthem of love
9:16 pm

Profile
char
18
(:


Links
cjc
♥Anne ♥Chiaps ♥Damian ♥Justin ♥Nicola
odac
♥Angel ♥Jianli ♥Judith ♥Marcus ♥Maurice ♥Sarah
previous schs
♥Charmaine Tay ♥Faith ♥Xiao You
church
♥Alene ♥Denise ♥Elaine ♥Germaine ♥Gina ♥Glenys ♥Issac ♥Jake ♥JC South ♥Junxian ♥Katie ♥Kezia ♥Marika ♥Nigell ♥Nisa ♥Shavonne ♥Valencia



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com