Friday, June 23, 2006

adventure camp 2 was better than i had expected it to be, yet disappointing in other aspects. It was fun leading my team, Busara, together with Gillian. Honestly, it was Christ in me doing the job, giving me the confidence to lead the group. I could never have done it on my own. When i was not very pleased with my camp grouping initially because i hardly knew anyone, He told me the reason why I was in that group, was so that i'd be the one leading. (does that make sense to you?) I didnt believe totally. praise God, when i have little faith, He is faithful.
I had always wanted for the favour of God to be upon my life and never did i expect that it already happened. One of my leaders told me he could see the favour of God in my life. I was stunned. For me personally, the hilight of the camp was to be able to lead my group, without any major hiccups.

Super D stayed up on the last night. Some of us were sharing, while the rest were stoning. Daniel Gabriel was entertaining us with his lame jokes and the macho version of titanic. Claire and I didn't sleep till like 7.30 am the next morning. I woke up at 10am.. then woke the rest of my roomates up, cause breakfast was at 9?! and we were so late. the 5 of us brushed our teeth and everything in 5 mins can.

camp passed so fast. for me, one regret was i wasnt able to know my team mates better. I really want to get to know a girl in my group better. I really want to get to know the lost, the last and the least. I dont even know some of the guys in my group existed and i mixed people up. But thank god those whose names i mixed up, are not from my group. I like the cheers. they're really nice.

Bravo kemama (someone shouts)
olay olay arh arh (the reply)
Bravo kebaba
olay olay arh arh
Check it out (someone shouts)
yo (the reply)
check it out
yo
Go... Bravo

that one's from Claire. Evan's one is nice too.

(the guys say) wassup wassup wassup girls
(the girls say) wassup wassup wassup guys
pump it louder (x3)

pump pump pump it up,
pump the bravo spirit up

work work work it out
work the bravo spirit out

shout shout shout it out
shout the bravo spirit out

Go bravo.. yea yea yea yea yea yea

there's one from pierson, which is real stupid. but bravo seems to like it.

No cheer No cheer, Bravo has no cheer
dont ask us to cheer, cause we have no cheer
we wave our flag but do not cheer
bravo bravo has no cheer

we used this cheer when we are suppose to cheer. hah. never did i thought bravo would have so many cheers. we have more, but we didnt teach them.

i thank him for good leaders. During one of the services, when Pastor Dan asked us to go around thanking people who have blessed us, i didnt go to all. there were still some people i had to thank. like coach hj, c. yimei, c. val (i didnt thank her properly), gillian, pierson, the rest of the MMs in Bravo etc.


; anthem of love
6:53 pm

Profile
char
18
(:


Links
cjc
♥Anne ♥Chiaps ♥Damian ♥Justin ♥Nicola
odac
♥Angel ♥Jianli ♥Judith ♥Marcus ♥Maurice ♥Sarah
previous schs
♥Charmaine Tay ♥Faith ♥Xiao You
church
♥Alene ♥Denise ♥Elaine ♥Germaine ♥Gina ♥Glenys ♥Issac ♥Jake ♥JC South ♥Junxian ♥Katie ♥Kezia ♥Marika ♥Nigell ♥Nisa ♥Shavonne ♥Valencia



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com