Thursday, March 01, 2007

You pick me up when I am down and on my own
You hold my hand and lead on in to Your plans

Whenever I cry out You hear me
Whenever I fall down You hold me

Hold me, never let me go
Change me I want the world to know
You are living in me
God I know You'll never let me go

I want to live for You,
my God You are my all
God help me stand for You each day
and be Your voice

Whenever I cry out You hear me
Whenever I fall down You hold me
Whenever I stand up You're with me
'Cause I know Your Spirit's living in me

Hold me, never let me go
Change me I want the world to know
You are living in me
God I know You'll never let me go

Hold me, never let me go
Change me, I want the world to know
You are living in me
God i know You'll never let me go

You'll never let me go
You'll never let me go
You'll never let me go
God I know you'll never let me go




this song brings back memories mans! esp the first part where there's no lyrics yet. i still rmb us counting the eights, then rushing into the auditorium during camp's performance! and the times at noel building. hahas. and the song's meaningful too (:


; anthem of love
7:54 pm

Profile
char
18
(:


Links
cjc
♥Anne ♥Chiaps ♥Damian ♥Justin ♥Nicola
odac
♥Angel ♥Jianli ♥Judith ♥Marcus ♥Maurice ♥Sarah
previous schs
♥Charmaine Tay ♥Faith ♥Xiao You
church
♥Alene ♥Denise ♥Elaine ♥Germaine ♥Gina ♥Glenys ♥Issac ♥Jake ♥JC South ♥Junxian ♥Katie ♥Kezia ♥Marika ♥Nigell ♥Nisa ♥Shavonne ♥Valencia



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com